Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Room With A View

My first award! From One Sassy Girl over at Hot Piece of Sass. She's a cool chick, so go check out her blog! THANK YOU SASSY GIRL!

****
We all want a room with a view. Which view is your favorite?

The green wooded hills of a mountain retreat?

The clear blue sky over a Hawaiian beach?

A charming French Country Garden?

A breathtaking breakfast overlooking the Amalfi Coast?

An early morning at the House in the Woods on the Island of Capri?

The majestic view of a Norwegian fjord?

The rugged cliffs of the Seattle coastline?

The vibrant color of a Caribbean hideaway?

A view of the sailboats from this Main rental beach house?

The sublime panorama of San Diego Bay?

The vast view from a Manhattan Penthouse Apartment?


For me there is NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
View of the Mediterranean sea overlooking the town of Fuengirola (Spain).
Picture taken from our terrace.


View from our garden at Hvitsten (Norway)

8 comments:

  1. De norske fjorde beats the most!!

    Klem Helle

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw is it you have only won ONE award???!?!?! Your blog is deliciousness!!! Truly a gem!

    Blessings-
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award!!! I'm thinking about my choice...I cannot decide...a lovely French garden is surely one of my favourite, but also Capri and Amalfi....
    Have a nice Sunday and take care!
    Vale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from SITS. Hard to pick a favorite...they're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's no place like home...INDEED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I just say "Yes, please" to all of them? Anything that isn't a view of suburbia or a ghetto will suit me just fine.

    Glad you like the swanky award. I really do think this blog is super swank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anything that isn't a view of suburbia or a ghetto will suit me just fine…… a lovely French garden is surely one of my favorite, but also Capri and Amalfi....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those balconies are like the balcony I have in the Bahamas, that's perfect because I spend a lot of time with my family and sometimes I invite my friends to get fun and sharing with hot girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all comments. They make me smile!