Sunday, September 20, 2009

Cobblers Cove, Barbados

Do you want to get away from it all? Fall is here and the weather is getting cooler. How about a trip to sunny Barbados?


Cobblers Cove in Barbados is an English Country House style hotel, with spacious comfortable rooms, courteous staff and excellent food. A member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux, Cobblers Cove is truly a wonderful place for a romantic getaway!


Rates: From April 19 to September 30, 2009, superior suite doubles are $465 per night.
Cobblers Cove has a wide choice of different deluxe rooms and suites that are just beautifully decorated. There is no way you wouldn't relax in one of these rooms:




Check out their website at cobblerscove.com

My birthday is coming up. Just saying...

10 comments:

  1. UNA BELLEZA Estos hoteles, maravillosos, ojalá alguna vez Pueda visitarlos, un abrazo Chany .-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelige bilder fra et nydelig sted...
    Drømme, sukk..!
    Ha en fin uke , klem Hege.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Querida amiga, gracias a ti he conocido lugares y decoraciones que nunca vi, por ahi hago clic en enlaces tuyo y aparezco en revistas fantásticas qué tienen todo un mundo de Propuestas, gracias por ti hoy he conocido más del mundo, te dejo mi abrazo afectuoso , Chany .-

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello! thank you for the lovely comment on love lives in the kitchen! i like you blog very much and i'm happy to follow it:)
    hope to hear from you soon!
    have a great tuesday!
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I'd love to see that in person - beautiful.
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No this looks pretty perfect to me!! Here it gets so cold in the winter and for so long, this is the place I dream of during that time :):)
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! I have enjoyed my visit to yours very much!
    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - Gorgeous! Would LOVE to go there!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today - hope to see you back sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful weekend of charm and elegance and wonderful friendly treatment. Locals also enjoy being able to get the best available, especially of local fare. We also are discerning because we will walk and drive somewhere else to get that. But, no need at Cobblers Cove. An assistant manager, Ms. Blackman, who made us feel at home from the first minute right through to the end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those places are like a palaces I'd like to spend time with all my girls in a hotel like that I know they'll be happy a take them to a place like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow.. the place is so relaxing. I would love to stay at cobblers cove hotel when I get to go to BArbados.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all comments. They make me smile!